mau tahu caranya klik banner diatas ^^^
Get easy money from simple creativity by online or offline
Maybe people are accustomed to hearing or reading an article about mothers who have their own business or commonly known business woman or home businesses (work from home), so for household use not only rely on the husband's salary every month. As I have a lot of business through this and it was like selling clothes in a way creditable, snacks (snack), underwear, accessories, perfume, MLM, until I finally found a business and multi-pleasing high.
If we live our business with a comfortable and heartfelt, I guarantee the results also would be fun.
It does not always start immediately smooth and easy, not as easy as turning the palm of our hands. But with the likes of your business choice to live with all my heart, the guarantee is the fulfillment of the results you receive.
And this is the long-awaited after the poor exhausted across several businesses, I finally found a suitable business. One day I met a housewife who is now a close friend of mine and was equally educate our children the same place. While we are waiting our children outside of the classroom that is not a big kindergarten school is where the first time established business relationships back, from the conversation that it is my hope to get extra income and my success is through this business make a bag lady. wow you start pursing your mouth "I think what the business", well it makes her sound casual bag has a lot to do, but wait a minute ... is not a regular handbag. This unique handbag is made and assembled from plastic material shaped acrylic beads called mote or mote-mote call ordinary people. Factory and the biggest manufacturer from china, okay what do I do? I study and practice from that woman until I know where these mote can buy and with all accessories to beautify the look in her bag. When I can, and good at it the first time I tried to build for my daughter, and found that her loved it. The point is I joint to the creativity wolrd.
Day after day I'm at it, not satisfied with the model's bag - that's it, I continue to develop the model - a model bag up-to-date, and add also manufacture accessories (brooches, necklaces, key chains), ornament of tissue places and even ornament place to drink of glasses in the present trends, all made from the mote-mote. With the development of my business, I can now enjoy a very favorable results. We can also share their knowledge of science even though we may be able to sell them through online forums, through their own websites, associations and other community social gathering. Let me be frank for an example of what kind of bag she's already given me a huge advantage, it's just oneThing I think :
The name is Sakura model
This from one of them,
if you want to see some other examples can be seen my blog http://tasmote.blogspot.com or keywords beautiful handbag and accessories (a quote I will introduce ...).
In Indonesian mean “tas wanita cantik dan accessories”(saya akan memperkenalkan...).
Whatever you do the best to start with something real even though it was small things done with perseverance to be successful as a young Farrah Gray richest American origin that even with such a young age 21 years old as told through his book "Get Real Get Rich".
want to know a little example of how to make or demo that I can give? let's get started ;
First we prepare a plastic string that we can buy in the store knick-knacks providers, and prepare acrylic motes or mote-mote and ready to make a ladies bag from motes, please see the following picture and video demo :
First row :
1 . Our first series of five motes bullet entered by the string one by one in the last mote cross the string as the lock ;

2. repeat step two as above , by adding five more motes . the right side of the string enter the two motes than left side of the string enter two motes and one last cross string as the lock ;
3. the third step follow the steps to the second and so on. for example you want to form a nine circle, as in the circle to nine adding only four motes . the left side of the string one mote , right side three motes and cross string in the last mote . in the ninth circle we will form a circuitous route to the second row, like this ;
<

The second row :
1. When you are able to make a rotation, add five motes and cross string in the last mote , like the image below ;

2 . Then enter a string in the left side into the the two motes, like the picture above . than add only three motes and so on until the limits of the second row .
3 . Moments until the end of the left boundary line into the two, enter the string only in two motes , then add five motes , enter the string used one mote and left side insert string of three motes cross string in last mote , like the image below ;
Finish for second row than continue to the third row .
The third row :
1 . As was done in rotation to the second row, series back the motes as a line three. add four motes and cross string in the last mote, enter the right string in the bottom two motes, do continue to limit the third row. add three motes and cross string in the last mote, over how to do rotation ;
The image of the original black motes shows you have finished making the basic form a series of motes and you have successfully .( if so would like this bag : )
2 . Done this way to see the image guide .
another example from mybag which is often sold on the market , how well the formula is almost the same as the standard way, just different in motes model which models use blue motes ( the is Cerme motes model ) . untill we meet again in the next stage .
GOOD LUCK .........................................................................................................................................
gimana sih sis dari gambarnya aku masih ga paham cara buatnya ?
ReplyDeletelihat aja video demonya diatas pasti bisa deh ngikutinnya, mudah sis ,itu tehnik standar aja .. selamat mencoba
ReplyDelete